Import PNR to View
GUIDE FOR PNR IMPORT FROM GDS (SABRE, TRAVELPORT: GALILEO, APOLLO AND WORLDSPAN)*
*Also applicable to Viewmice and Viewtour.
To import a GDS PNR to Viewtravel, Viewmice or Viewtour, you must first enter the platform administration panel as superuser and fill in your GDS API credentials: user, password and PCC.
The agency, through its XML, must give read permissions to its PNRs so that from Viewtravel or Viewmice, entering any locator ID as in the example (page 5 “recover PNR”), the platform can read the data and generate the “View” (proposal and travel itinerary) automatically with the available reservation or ticket data.
1. Go to Agency - Options (click on Setup GDS)
2. Configure GDS (add API credentials - username, password, type of GDS and PCC*)
*Only 1 PCC can be added per configured GDS
RECOVER OR IMPORT PNR ON THE PLATFORM (USERS)
1. Create View (through the GDS option in the My Views section)
2. Give a name to the View. Select your preferred GDS. Define the type of View (Videoview, Photoview or Thematic). Enter the PNR reference or locator ID and click on See View.
SEARCH FOR A PROPOSAL, OFFER PRESENTATION OR TRAVEL ITINERARY (VIEW) ON THE MY VIEWS AREA USING A PNR OR LOCATOR ID NUMBER
1. Search for a proposal, offer presentation or travel itinerary (View) on the My Views Area using the PNR or locator ID number.
2. Refresh PNR (if you want to regenerate the PNR again from the GDS)